SEEK GOD WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART!

SEEK GOD WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART!
Are you looking in the right places

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beach Bums 4 Life

As I curve my fingers to type my next word
my mind began to race on how much time here it's really obsurd
My head falls and I began to smile
I know I have been here now for a while
In disbelief that the time spent is not in strife
But rather thinking of being a Beach Bum 4 Life

As I flashed my business card
Hailed a taxi across the concrete yard
Cell phone glued to my ear
I began to grinn
As if nothing to fear
Remembering the sounds of the waves
The busy noise cut like a knife
As I heard the words you know you want to be a Beach Bum 4 Life

I say to myself stop that now
I can't let my mind mess me around
I've got to stay focused I've got to stay true
To this corporate professional work-a-holic hype
With all teeth showin' and big eyes glowin
With no regret, I broke free and said, "Beach Bum 4 Life"!

No comments: